Corporate Headfitters Limited is a reputable company in the Fashion Industry with high network clientele. For decades they have dressed top celebrities and fashion forward women in the society and abroad. Corporate headfitters is represented through its three brands: a high-end millinery brand, a low to mid-range millinery brand and a low to mid-range Afrocentric clothing line.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Sales and Marketing Officer
Reports to: C.O.O.
Summary of job
- You will be responsible for assisting with the many facets of the sales and marketing effort including supporting sales goals, developing and extending various marketing programs, and proposal preparation.
- Develop new business opportunities to meet trends
- Develop market analysis to identify customer needs, price schedules, and discount rates
- Stay current with client needs, competition, and industry trends
- Deliver sales presentations/proposals to prospective clients with a successful closing rate
- Develop and manage client & agency relationships
- Evaluate accounts
- Manage projects to make sure that they get completed in a timely manner
- Help develop and implement strategic sales plans
- Facilitate client requirements meetings – both in person and/or remotely using current online presentation applications
- Report weekly sales forecasts
- Responsible for assisting with sales/marketing and advertising campaigns
- Maintain active participation and membership in networking organizations
If you do not possess a basic understanding of the internet & online marketing, please do not apply, you will be wasting your time.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated experience working in a sales or marketing team environment
- Strong organizational and follow-up skills
- Above average desktop computer skills with experience in any graphic art app, MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 3 years’ experience in sales, marketing, and/or business development.
- Bachelor’s Degree, technical degree desirable, past industry related or equivalent experience. Ideal candidate must be confident in a selling environment that entails internet or software products & services.
- Salary: N80,000/monthly
- Target related commission: up to N26,666/monthly
Job Title: Chief Operations Officer
Reports to: Managing Director
Supervises: Unit heads
Summary of Duty
- Responsible for researching, planning, developing, executing, overseeing and supervising the company’s activities and employees to ensure the company’s financial and other goals are met.
- Managing and supervising: Oversee the day-to-day operations and activities of workers and ensure they understand their duties and have the resources to meet goals and targets set for them. Allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Research and Development: Carry out regular research pertaining to the industry and Develop strategic plans for success, make recommendations to improve standards. Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Coordinating: Co-ordinating activities between departments daily by establishing procurement, administrative, financial, production, sales and marketing plans, policies and practices in line with company objectives.
- Plans, Meetings, Reports and Feedback: Weekly meetings, planning and rendering daily feedback and detailed written reports on the daily activities of all departments of the company
- Represent company: Build company image by collaborating with customers, government, community organizations, and employees; enforcing ethical business practices.
- Financial management: Develop and implement budgets, prepare reports for senior management and ensure the department complies with company and government policies.
- Human resource activities: Increase company’s effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, and disciplining unit heads, communicating values, strategies, and objectives; assigning accountabilities; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; developing incentives; developing a climate for offering information and opinions; providing educational opportunities where possible.
- Quality control: Ensure company lives up to it’s brand image in delivery products and services at all times and on all platforms.
- Targets: Ensure all financial and company targets are met by all staff and in all departments.
- Miscellaneous: All other duties as will be reasonably requested of you.
Skills and Qualifications
- A Degree in Accounting with be a great advantage or any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a managerial position in a structured environment
- Able to use peachtree or Quickbooks
- Must write and speak English fluently
- Must be at least 40 years of age
- Performance Management
- Management Proficiency
- Coordination, scheduling
- Time management
- Developing Standards
- Financial Planning and Strategy
- Process Improvement
- Decision Making
- Strategic Planning
- Problem solving
- Team building.
- Ability to multitask and produce excellent results
- Ability to think fast, analyze situations, and come up with workable solutions to challenges faced by the company and staff
- Work to very tight deadlines and targets
- Able to solve problems
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills to direct employees and lead the company
- Possess outgoing skills to ensure smooth business relationship with customers and third parties such as financial institutions, government organizations etc
- Possess good sense of judgment
- Possess computer operation skills and ability to use a number of Microsoft Office packages, like Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- No hardcopy resumes will be accepted. No phone calls please.
- If you have the required experience & skills to succeed and seek a challenging opportunity in a growing company with a unique corporate culture please apply now.
Application Deadline 2nd February 2019