Latest Job Vacancies in Lagos at 234 Naija
234 Naija is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Marketing Specialist
- Develop and implement a marketing strategy according to objectives and budget
- Prepare detailed proposals and marketing plans
- Advise on branding, positioning, communication and other marketing issues
- Monitor marketing projects and analyze data to determine campaign efficiency
- Conduct marketing research to identify industry trends and commercial opportunities
- Ensure creative marketing materials undergo regular review and adhere to brand guidelines
- Research industries, markets, demographics, trends, sales results, and other data related to the client’s products or services
- Analyze details of competitor offerings, including specifications, market share, pricing, and promotional materials
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related discipline
- Proven experience in sales and marketing
- Knowledge of data analysis and market research
- In-depth knowledge of marketing principles and best practices
- Apt in writing proposals and reports
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills.
Job Title: Cartoonist
- Draw from personal perspectives to create cartoons that amuse, educate, or entertain readers.
- Develop animated narrated sequences.
- Interpret news in the form of cartoons in the political arena.
- Develop ideas from context.
- Confer with editor or publisher’s representative on ideas.
- Sketch rough drafts and submit to editor for approval.
- Participate in the storyboard, typesetting and editing process of animation.
- Assist in story development, directing, cinematography and editing.
- Make changes to drawings as necessary.
- Utilize computer software or hand render drawings in accordance with preference.
- Develop and draw comic strips on a regular basis.
- Creativity and artistic skills
- Good drawing skills
- Cinematography and editing
- Excellent IT skills
- Patience and concentration for long periods.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th January, 2019.