Latest Jobs at GM George Taylor & Co., 7th January, 2019
We at GM George – Taylor & Co. believe that we are in a position to provide your Organization with bespoke legal services. We are ever ready to provide prompt and efficient service in the area of our core competencies as well as give real time updates in accordance with time honoured industry practices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Litigation Officer
We are currently recruiting a Litigation Officer who shall be in charge of:
- Filing court processes
- Serving court processes
- Delivering letters and correspondence
- Other ancillary tasks
- Experience: No minimum level of experience necessary as you shall be trained by the firm
- Sex: Male
Job Title: NYSC Counsel
- Our firm is willing to accept one lawyer currently undergoing NYSC who is interested in developing their legal career in litigation.
- The suitable candidate would be resident on the island in Lagos State and willing to learn. The position is paid.
Job Title: Associate
Practice Area: Litigation
- Court appearances
- Attending Client meetings
- Preparing legal documents
- Ancillary tasks related to litigation practice in Nigeria
- 1 – 3 years post call experience, new wigs are welcome to apply
- Must have concluded NYSC
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- High level of integrity and professional accountability.
Deadline: 6:00pm – 20th January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and state the role you are applying for in your subject of the email. You should include a cover letter and a copy of your CV with your application.