Latest Vacancies at School Kits Limited, 12th January, 2019
School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Monitoring competitor products, sales and marketing activities.
- Identify business opportunities and target markets
- Identify, arrange and Visit potential customers for new business
- Provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Formulate business proposals according to customers’ business needs
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Represent School Kits Limited at exhibitions, events, seminars and workshops as it applies
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Record sales and send copies to the Head of your unit and the Chief Operating Officer
- Manage account and expansion activities
- Develop new opportunities and close existing ones
- Build meaningful relationships within the company and outside
- Develop detailed territory plans
- Ensure appropriate and timely delivery of service and products
- Follow up on service and / or product once the delivery has been made
- Research market trends and products
- Challenge objections in order to get the customer to buy a product
- Check quantity and quality of products at the store prior to delivery
- Record sales information and maintain customers’ records
- Make rapid calculations of costs in order to provide temporary quotations
- Prepare sales reports by analyzing and summarizing information
- Review your own sales performance periodically against set targets
- Minimum of a B.Sc or HND in Social Sciences, Project Management and other related field
- 2 – 3 years’ Experience in Sales and Marketing, preferably in the Textile/ Educational sectorA professional qualification in marketing would be an added advantage
- Excellent attention to Details
- Develop plenty of stamina; Able to withstand pressure
- Strong Leadership: You must be able to lead and motivate yourself
- Smart and Teachable
- Communication: excellent communication and people skills is very essential
- Customer service
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Locations: Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Ibadan
Overall Scope of the Job
- Developing a growth strategy for the Company – This strategy would be focused on increasing MH and SKL market share in your region, ensure customer satisfaction and profit for the business
- Identifying and Engaging prospects, follow up on business opportunities and set meetings
- Initiating and maintaining profitable relationships with new/ existing customers
- Introducing new/ existing products to prospective MH clients
- Developing and Reviewing marketing materials for the Marketing/Sales department
- Writing reports on trends in the industries we operate – Education, Retail and Textile- and ensure Management is properly informed.
- Negotiating contracts, initiating proposals, and closing deals
- Preparing presentations
Business Development Strategy:
- You will prospect for potential new SKL clients and convert into increased business in the region of operation.
- You will design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure SKL strong presence in your region.
- You will make cold calls within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
- You will meet with potential customers by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- You will identify potential customers and the decision makers within the client organization and set up meetings with the customer decision makers.
- You will research and build relationships with new customers for SKL within your region.
- You will work with the Global Head of Marketing and Sales to develop proposals that speak to SKL customer’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- You will negotiate and advise on pricing for SKL’s customer requests.
- You will present new products- MHS brand- and other services such as the retail partnership for schools, thus, building new and enhancing existing relationships.
- You will work with the Procurement and Store teams to ensure customer orders are met.
- You will follow- up with customers on order delivered to ensure satisfaction.
Business Development Planning:
- You will attend industry functions, such as exhibitions, conferences, school fun fair, inter-house sport activities, workshops, events and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- You will present to and consult with the Senior Management of SKL on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- You will identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, you will identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research:
- You are required to submit weekly progress reports and ensure all data reported are accurate.
- Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM or other sales management system.
- You will track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet set targets.
- You will work with marketing staff within your team to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
- You will ensure all Abuja Sales team members represent the company in the best light.
- You will be required to understand the company’s vision and mission to ensure continued performance.
- You will oversee regional and local sales operations.
- You will identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competitors’ status
- You will achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the Abuja Regional Sales team
- You will build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with customers and understanding their needs.
- You will assign sales territories, set sales goals, and establish training programs for the organization’s sales representatives.
- You will record sales information and maintain customers’ records at the Abuja Regional Office.
- You will report directly to the Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Global Head, Marketing and Sales.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of 4 years work experience
- Candidate should have B.Sc/ MSc in relevant field
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events (Market Knowledge)
- Proficiency in QuickBooks usage for Sales orders’ processes and analysis
- Socially adept
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Prioritizing obligations
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Good with numbers
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 31st January, 2019.