Simplinteriors – We provide unique handcrafted furniture for Homes and Offices including wooden beds, four poster beds, chests of drawers, dining tables, dining chairs, bookcases, coffee tables and home accessories including cushions, lamps throw pillows and many more.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- To hit sales targets and achieve growth, must continue to develop knowledge of the products and services being offered
- Increase sales/profits
- Recruit, Train, and Coach the Sales Team
- Prepare Sales Reports.
- Responsible for preparing and delivering sales reports to management. Also report on team member performance and mission-related objectives.
- Motivates employees to reach sales goals and needs to be able to effectively train, encourage, inspire and reward team members for their achievements
- Designing and implementing a strategic sales plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure it’s strong presence.
- Write or see to all quotations
- Follow up on clients enquiries/ request for product or our services
- Develop leads for all arms of Simplinteriors
- Follow up on staffs to help increase productivity/profit
- Give frequent up date to CEO
Job Title: Social Media Expert
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Create marketing campaign’s and day to day activities Including
- Developing relevant content, topics to reach the company’s target customers/clients
- Monitor, listen and respond to users in social ways while cultivating leads & sales.
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with other departments (customer relations, sales, business development team etc.) to manage reputation, develop social media campaign, identify key players and coordinate actions and corporate marketing goals.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation.
- Develop weekly reports on emerging social media trends that will be submitted to the CEO.
- Analyze the long-term needs of the company’s social media strategy and offer monthly reports to the CEO that outline necessary changes to the digital marketing.
- Give frequent up date to CEO.
Job Title: Receptionist
- To act as the first point of contact for the school: welcoming visitors and responding to telephone and email enquiries in a helpful and constructive manner in order for creating a good image of the school and ensuring that appropriate actions are taken in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the safety and security of the school at all times, Ensuring that all visitors sign in & out.
- Communicating with students regarding all aspects of school life, receiving and passing on information, between student and teachers, including phoning students to ascertain reasons for absence.
- Assisting with all admissions related tasks, including preparations for and assistance at school events taking calls and recording details of enquiries from prospective new students.
- Maintaining and updating school information records and databases.
- Receive, sort and distribute all packages, deliveries and mail.
- Works with courtesy, tact, and diplomacy in dealing with others, and the ability to work cooperatively as part of a team.
- Ensuring that the reception area is kept smart and tidy and that noticeboards are kept up-to- date.
- To assist with the ordering of stationery, materials and resources and ensuring that stock levels are maintained.
- Writing and getting topics for weekly school blog and posting of blog on site, monthly e-Bulletin and other school notices, posters and school publications.
- Assisting with various administrative tasks and duties, utilitising word, excel, outlook email and the school database updated. (Training will be provided)
- Able to perform basic arithmetical calculations (addition, subtraction, multiplication and division of whole numbers, fractions and decimals).
- Requires basic clerical skills and knowledge of office practices and procedures that involve the operation of standard office equipment such as personal computer, copier, fax, and associated equipment that can be learned on the job within several months.
- This job description is not an exhaustive list of duties and the post holder will be required to undertake any other reasonable duties as discussed and directed by the Administrative Manager.
- To entertain enquiries concerning enrollment into the school.
- Registration/enrollment of new students in the school.
- To handle all logistics required to ensure students and facilitators are able to function.
- To assist the GM in handling all issues/ complaints from students or facilitators.
- To supervise and ensure cleaning staffs perform all necessary functions.
- To ensure any person/organization leasing the training facilities is attended to.
- To receive payment from Students and persons renting facilities and ensure same is credited to the company account.
- To collate all payments and present to the GM.
- Communicating and managing customer relationships;
- Arranging for the effective distribution of marketing materials;
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
- Screening phone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate;
- Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Making sure text messages are sent to clients, students & customers every other day
- Ensure all local govt. bill payment is done appropriately
- Dealing with incoming email and post, often corresponding on behalf of the manager;
- Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Liaising with suppliers and other staff.
- Maintaining and updating Student databases.
Deadline: 14th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com