Latest Vacancies at Syl-Alpha Medical Services, 2nd January, 2019
Syl-Alpha Medical Services is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative/ Business Development Officer
- The Sales Representative will be responsible for business development activities and getting institutional and individual customers for the company. Job Functions include but not limited to:
- Arrange appointments with hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular ‘cold’ calling.
- Make presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in medical institutions to garner business.
- Organize presentations for doctors and other medical staff, build and maintain positive working relationships with medical staff and support administrative staff.
- Keep detailed records of all contacts, reach, and if possible exceed, annual sales targets
- Win new customers, as well as developing long-term relationships with existing ones
- Plan work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables with the Medical Director.
- Keep up to date with the latest clinical data supplied by the company, and interpret, present and discuss this data with health professionals during presentations.
- Analyse sales data to improve results and make sure resources are effectively allocated.Syla
- Monitor competitor activity and competitors’ products to keep up to date with new developments in the NHIS, anticipate potential negative and positive impacts on the business and adapt strategy accordingly.
- Develop strategies for increasing opportunities to meet and talk to contacts in the medical and healthcare sector.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- An outgoing and persuasive manner and negotiating skills.
- Sales and customer relationship skills.
- Confidence and persistence.
- Patience and self-motivation.
- Analytical and planning skills.
- A flexible approach to work in order to adapt to changes for example in the healthcare system.
- Strong teamwork and networking skills.
- Commercial and business awareness. Microsoft Office skills.
- Educational Requirements: Graduate with a business or marketing degree with experience in a sales or business development role with consistency in meeting targets.
Job Title: Radiographer
- Assess patients and their clinical requirements to work out which radiographic techniques to use
- Perform a range of radiographic examinations on patients to produce high-quality images.
- Take responsibility for radiation safety in your work area, including checking equipment for malfunctions and errors
- Manage referrals to ensure patients receive a radiation dose as low as reasonably possible.
- Supervise visiting staff and patients in radiation work areas.
- Help in more complex radiological examinations, working with other professionals to provide support and reassurance to patients, taking into account their physical and psychological needs.
- Qualified personnel with certificate in Radiography with at least 2-3 years experience in a hospital or in the medical services industry.
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Technician
- Medical laboratory Technician will work in the medical laboratory (clinical).
- Decisions concerning sample collection and handling.
- Daily instrument maintenance and quality control.
- Sample testing.
- Collection and interpretation of data.
- Maintenance of accurate records and reporting of data.
- Knowledge of critical values.
- He/she will have gained laboratory skills required for entry-level positions in this and other emerging laboratory fields with at least 2 years experience working as a Lab Technician in the medical services field
Deadline: 21st January, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com