Latest Vacancies In A Leading Agro-Allied Company
Mario Consulting Limited – Our client, a leader in Agro-Allied Industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior HR/Business Partner
- Work closely with the Group HR Manager and Business Leaders to deliver an HR agenda that supports the overall objectives of the businesses.
Essential Job Functions
- Talent Management
- Learning & Development
- Reward & Compensation Management
- Employee Performance Management
- Staff Recruitment
- Staff Welfare
- Human Resource Information Management
- Liaise with external stakeholders, agencies and institutions
- Support HR CoE as required always.
- Minimum of first degree in Human Resource Management, Law or Business Administration
- Minimum of 5 years strategic human resource management experience.
- Ability to use a HR Software is very important.
Job Title: Senior Executive Assistant to Group Managing Director
- Manage the itinerary for the Top Executive Office
- Dash Board Management
- Involvement in Project Management
- Involvement in Public and Government Relations
- Travel and Logistics Planning
- Orporate Correspondence and Public Relations
- Internal Communications
- Corporate Services Planning
- Represent Top Executive as delegated
- Minimum of a First Degree or Higher Diploma
- Minimum of 7 Years Work Experience, 5 of which must be at the middle management grade level.
- Applicants should be able to demonstrate good knowledge of Top Executive Office Management.
Skills and Competencies:
- Proficiency in the usage of office management systems, ERPs and MS Office
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- Project Management
- Inter-Personal Relationship
- Organisational Skills.
Salary attached to this position is generous and in line with industry standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive CV, contact address (not P.O. Box) with functional e-mail address and other relevant details to “Head Corporate Resourcing” via: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 4th February, 2019.