Literamed Publications Nigeria Recruitment for a Graduate Store Officer
Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited, est. 1969, is Nigeria’s leading Children’s book publisher. Its imprint, “Lantern books” is now a household name in Nigeria and West Africa.
Literamed has in its stable over 400 titles of books for Pre-primary, Primary, Secondary and Literature texts for different age ranges, all widely accepted in Nigerian Schools.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Store Officer
- Preparation of weekly operation report
- Assisting reconciliation of stock & periodic stocktaking
- Posting of stock source documents
- Weekly stock report
- Physical stock-taking, valuation and reconciliation with bin card and computer balances
- Keep records of items shipped, received, or transferred to another location
- Good knowledge of GP dynamics and RMS
- HND/B.Sc in Accounting and related courses
- 3 years of experience as stock officers/Assistant
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 13th February, 2019.