The Olive Prime Psychological Services – We are a new “mental health Outpatient service” based in Abuja, currently looking for the best hands that can provide excellent and client focused services.
We are committed to providing individuals with a flexible pathway to full recovery in a way different from the conventional inpatient services. We intend to provide support for our service users where we engage them in various psychological therapies and other complimentary activities which in the long term equips them with a more realistic and flexible form of recovery.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Mental Health Support Worker
- Support mental health patients through recovery
- Assist nursing staff with clinical and non-clinical tasks
- Manage potentially violent and confrontational situations (control and restraint training will be provided)
- Flexible to work shift pattern
- Previous experience not necessary, but will be an added advantage.
- Provide high standards of care/support
- Provide crisis support and intervention
- Carry out observation and escorting duties
- OND/ NCE in any Health related or Social Science Courses.
- Must be resident in Abuja.
Deadline: 4th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com Using the Job Title and Location as the subject matter of your mail. e.g Mental Health Support Worker- Abuja.