Native Mobile Developer Recruitment at VoguePay Nigeria
VoguePay is Nigeria’s leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Native Mobile Developer
Job Type: Full Time
- We are looking for a Native Mobile developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS and Android Devices including mobile phones and tablet computers.
- Your primary focus will be development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services. You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential.
- B.Sc/HND/M.Sc in related fields
- Minimum 3-5 Years hands on experience
- To succeed at this role,you will require proven
- Proficient with Swift and/or Objective C , and Cocoa Touch
- Proficient with Java (or Kotlin) and Android Studio
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is an advantage
- Knowledge of OOP and Component Oriented programming concepts is an advantage
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools such as Instruments and Shark.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Knack for bench marking and optimization
- Proficient understanding of code versioNing tools such as Git, Mercurial or SVN
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration Pipelines, Test Driven and Behaviour Driven Development is also an advantage.
- Experience with effective Storyboarding, InDesign and/or any other UX design tool
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s and Android’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Understanding Android and IOS architectural framework and designing patterns
Job Competencies and Capabilities:
- Design and build applications for the iOS and Android platforms
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and optimization
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com Use the position applied for as the subject of application.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 21st January, 2019.