Office Manager Job in an Online Advertising Company
Phinste Consulting – Our client, an online advertising company is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Office Manager
- Overseeing and supervising activities of the company and employees
- Make sure workers are aligned and all aspects of the business are run according to the goals of the company.
Desired Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Must be a graduate with minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Should have a minimum of 2-3 years working experience in office management preferably in the e-commerce business sector.
Core Competency Requirements:
- Must possess strong leadership and people skills.
- Excellent communication skills including high degree of proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
Digital Marketing Skills:
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Great organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Must be conversant with budget preparation and management.
- Must have the ability to solve problems and overcome the obstacles that may prevent the company from reaching its goals.
- Must be able to work and lead under pressure.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Overseeing the business processes in order to improve on them to attract new clients.
- Ensure that the company is on track to meet its financial goal.
- Develop and implement budgets, prepare reports and ensure department complies with company policies.
- In-depth knowledge about business development practices, marketing activities, prospective clients and industry trends.
- Hire, train, evaluate new employees and oversee activities of workers.
- Salary range for this position is N120,000-N150,000/month.
Application Closing Date
4th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org