Ongoing Recruitment at Eduwalt Concierge Limited (EWC), 28th Jan.
Eduwalt Concierge Limited has become one of the most respected Canadian International study and work company over 7 years, providing personalized service and a unique understanding of Canadian International studies, Canadian Study immigration issues and how they affect people’s lives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Area Manager
- Maintaining and increasing sales of your company’s products.
- Reaching the targets and goals set for your area.
- Establishing, maintaining and expanding your customer base.
- Servicing the needs of your existing customers.
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market.
- Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole.
- Developing sales strategies and setting targets.
- Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets.
- Compiling and analyzing sales figures.
- Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts yourself,Etc.
- 3-4 Years experience in Sales or related field.
- Minimum requirement- B.Sc holder.
- Applicants must be residents of Lagos.
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- Carry out control functions, reviews and approves disbursements requests and other requests.
- Periodically perform auditing of the accounting and financial data of the various business units.
- Verify and maintain internal control checks and records including assets tags to ensure safeguard of company assets.
- Carry out investigations and disciplinary sitting where required and must be objective in judgement.
- Make recommendations regarding facilities, equipment, personnel, procedures and systems to carry out internal control functions.
- Perform variety of internal control tasks as necessary or as requested.
- Ensure you are aware of the company HSE policies
- Identify areas of financial and administrative strengths and weaknesses and develop best practices.
- Develop and implement appropriate operating procedures to ensure compliance with Leasing global policies and local laws.
- Conduct audit testing of potential risk areas and identify reportable issues.
- Monitor and provide advice to management to minimize risk resulting from poor controls, etc.
- 3-4 Years level of experience in Internal Control.
- Qualification: Degree in Finance or Accounting or related fields.
Job Title: Social Media Executive
- Oversees all company social media accounts management.
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages.
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals.
- Manages social media team members, including copywriters and other content creators, by overseeing their work and offering guidance or direction.
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns.
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement.
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages.
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces.
- 2-3 years level of experience in social media.
- Applicants must be residents of Lagos.
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
- Design compensation and benefits packages.
- Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations.
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques.
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
- Monitor HR department’s budget.
- Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues.
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Create and run referral bonus programs.
- Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS.
- Measure employee retention and turnover rates.
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department.
- 2/3 years experience in Human resources.
- Applicants must be residents of Lagos (preferably lekki environs).
Job Title: Customer Care Representative
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls.
- Generate sales leads.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication.
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools.
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas.
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits.
- follow up to ensure resolution,Etc.
- 2-3 years level of experience in customer service.
- Minimum Qualification-BSc.
Job Title: Accountant
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls, Etc.
- Candidate should possess relevant qualification
- 2-3 years experience in Accounting.
Deadline: 28th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com