Operations Manager Job Vacancy at Going Active Africa
Going Active Africa is based in the biggest emerging economy in Africa, Nigeria. We are a dedicated talent strategy, resourcing and organisational learning consultancy, with extensive experience of working with international organisations in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- The ideal candidate will have an ability to create and maintain an efficient system of operation to support the business needs.
- The candidate should be comfortable multitasking and working cross-functionally with different business units.
- The ideal candidate will have previous experience in related fields.
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a similar role or Retail operations management experience in customer or patient based industry
- Proven career progression with positions of increased responsibility
- Sound decision-making skills, drive and desire to succeed.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong ability to multitask
- Comfort working with multiple groups within business.
- Establish and maintain business standards for accuracy, productivity and reliability
- Manage the daily functions of the business
- Prepare annual performance review and reevaluate processes
- Ensure regulatory, compliance and legal rules are followed
- Manage budget to align with goals of business
- Leading Back-Office Operations, Customer Services, Facilities Management, HR, IT, Administration and Procurement.
- Achieving business goals, revenue and profitability objectives through a respectful, forward thinking and motivational style.
- Continuous assessment of all staffing needs and providing support for medical and non-medical staff with effective recruitment.
- Providing training and development support to ensure all staff of supported practices demonstrate knowledge of business model, operating procedures and protocols.
- Supporting daily office operations when necessary.
- Responding to clinical and operational concerns timely and effectively. Be accessible and responsive.
- Supporting the achievement of performance targets & budgeted goals.
- Other related functions as requested by supported practice owners.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online