Operations Manager Vacancy at Lonadek Incorporated
Lonadek, is a preferred firm of local content consultants, committed to developing capacity, capability and competence across various sectors of the economy. Our aim is to identify, develop and engage local content while leveraging on technology to maximize productivity and profitability.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Relevant University qualification in Engineering
- Post Graduate qualification in Business Management or Professional Certification would be a distinct advantage.
- Relevant contacts in the various IOCs and regulatory bodies.
- Minimum 18 years’ experience in the Oil & Gas industry
- At least 5 years’ experience in project / contract management
- A very good knowledge of QMS, HSE, Project Management etc is a MUST.
- A recipient of the PTDF, UK Chevening or US Hubert Humphrey etc scholarship is a MUST.
- Excellent financial, budget and sales management skills
- Must have excellent leadership and people management skills
- High levels of business savvy as well as strong negotiation skills
- Demonstrate high levels of initiative & integrity
- Team oriented and performance driven
- Commercial experience dealing with domestic and international supply contracts.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; adept at interaction with variety of contacts, including peers within a multi-disciplinary team, management, vendors and industry partners
- In-depth knowledge of the various oil and gas procedures and practices.
- Influential and leadership skills; driving continual improvements and engaging with numerous different business units within an energy company.
The responsibilities for this office shall include but is not limited to the following:
- Seeing business opportunities from all angles as it relates to the company
- Expert in proposal development not more than 24 hours
- Oversee bid packages and subcontractor agreements.
- Organise to service each business unit while maintaining and improving overall operational and stream efficiencies
- Interface and communicate with external resources and concerns, such as third party providers and government agencies including cross-functionally at all levels with the divisions of the company
- Responsible for enhancing the reputation and relationship of the company with key stakeholders, customers and accounts
- Analyse sales reports to identify & actualise cost savings and opportunities for the business
- Ensure effective deployment of resources to achieve defined goals and objectives
- Oversee and manage all aspects of the day to day business operations of the company
- Design, develop and implement systems and templates that can be used to replicate and drive the growth of the company’s business
- Ensure compliance with Government Regulatory agencies
- To provide specialist advice instructions affecting operations
- Ensuring achievement of business targets.
- Leading the revenue generating team in the forecasting, planning and delivering of target volumes.
- Developing new strategies to increase revenue with cost-efficient methods.
- Operating the business in a profitable and optimal manner.
- Develop and manage budget and operational expenses
- Provide cost and risk management.
- Building ongoing relationships with key members and functional managers within the organisation.
- Manage the commissioning and startup of new projects to ensure compliance with standards, specifications and contract terms and conditions.
- Directing the planning and execution of projects.
Method of APplication
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online