Sales Executive Recruitment in a Wine and Alcoholic Beverages Company
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates Our client, a start-up Wine and Alcoholic Beverages company headquartered in the UK is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Liquor, wine, and beverages Sales Executive to service chain liquor stores, grocery stores, and independent broad-market retailers. Responsibilities include servicing stores and keeping company products fully stocked, well-marketed & merchandised.
- In respect to the broad market accounts, responsibilities include selling products and expanding the distribution of our brands in restaurants, bars, and retailers, as well as maintaining and building existing relationships with customers and key accounts.
Qualifications and Experience
- Sales experience, preferably within the wine and spirits distribution industry.
- Professional with a positive attitude, great organizational skills, and the ability to thrive in a highly competitive environment.
- Ability to establish working relationships with accounts, both chain and broad market, in the territory as well as the determination to aggressively grow and expand territory.
- Self-Motivated & Goal orientated with proven track record of achieving sales and profit goals, distribution objectives and creating positive relationships.
- Possess a cell phone, dependable vehicle, valid driver license, proof of state registration and insurance and an acceptable driving record.
- Preferably Bachelor’s Degree (in Business or related field is a plus)
- Must be open to working occasional weekend hours.
- Ability to lift, push and pull several cases on a regular basis.
- Must be computer literate with the ability to operate Microsoft Office.
- Develop relationships and establish credibility with retail chain store wine/liquor managers and other store personnel in assigned territory. Selling in new items as well as displays and current items.
- Setting up case stacks, displays, POS material and educating customers on brands. Also, occasionally conducting in-store tastings, as well as hand-selling at applicable chain locations.
- Host tastings with store manager and staff on our brands
- Inventory, refill and re-merchandise existing displays of product as needed or as instructed by store manager.
- Correct any pricing issues, inventory problems and report sales opportunities to Managing Director.
Broad Market Accounts:
- Develop, maintain and grow the sales of the company in the assigned territory.
- Conduct regular sales calls to assigned accounts to develop and maintain customer relations and satisfaction with service provided.
- Call on all accounts on a systematic basis as directed by Managing Director.
- Work in the market to build strong relationships with off and on premise Key Accounts.
- Determine new accounts for product placement.
- Keep all customers advised of current sales trends, promotions/deals/programs and special pricing.
- Participate in supplier market visits, ride-with’s with management and work-with’s with suppliers.
- Open new retail accounts as well as aggressively pursuing new restaurant/business accounts to place our wine and liquor products.
Deadline: 20th January, 2019.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV to: email@example.com with the title of the role as the subject of the mail.
- The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.