FirstExcelsia is a firm of highly versatile and renowned Human Resources, Organisational Development and Management consultants with a team of over a hundred employees spread across Nigeria. We have an in-depth understanding of the Nigerian business terrain and we are very passionate about partnering with indigenous organisations to develop glocalised HR solutions, processes and structures required to develop and effectively drive our clients’ corporate strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development/ Activation Manager
- We are looking to fill the position of a Business Development Manager whose responsibility will be to build market position by locating, developing, defining, negotiating, and closing business relationships.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Minimum 5 – 7 years of Business Development & event planning experience.
- Business/Operational education would be of great advantage.
Job Title: Senior Account Executive
- The ideal candidate will work hand in hand with the overall operations of the company to ensure long lasting relationship and valuable exchange of resources between the Agency and her Clients, pull all the resources of the organization together to get the best out of the Clients.
- This position is responsible for the coordination of advertising campaigns and therefore communicating clearly to all those involved, must understand clients’ needs and objectives and liaise closely with them throughout campaigns, often on a daily basis.
- They manage administrative and campaign work and ensure that advertising projects are completed on time and on budget.
- Day to day client relationship management, ensuring that contact is kept assiduously with all appropriate levels in the client’s organization.
- Maintain adequately brand books, progress reports, contact reports, job requisitions, creative briefs, media briefs and budget control documents is prepared and maintained.
- Adequate follow up to ensure all team work is channeled towards achieving client’s brief
- Negotiate, plan and manage campaigns
- Financial Management, ensure that invoices and vouchers are checked thoroughly.
- New business drive, pitching fresh and innovative ideas to clients
- Proper time and project management, ensuring that meetings/presentations are planned and administered correctly, that agenda are prepared and circulated and that writing materials, equipment’s et al have been ordered.
- Prepare and update a profile for the brand (s) assigned to you [a formal statement of the marketing background, client’s objectives and fundamental strategies].
- Regularly research and assess available data concerning the assigned clients’ brands and suggest ways to create more values for both the client and the Agency.
- Generate accurate reports and status notifications of businesses and account statements to be reviewed on a daily to monthly basis
- Proven work experience as a Senior Account Executive, Account Executive, Client Service Executive, Junior Account Manager or relevant role
- Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum of 3 year’ experience in marketing and communications.
- Demonstrable experience in negotiation and meeting client requirements
- Solid understanding of integrated marketing and communication methods, budgeting and reporting on progress
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at Middle and Senior levels of an organization (as the need arises)
- An Honors Bachelor’s Degree/HND in Social Sciences, Mass Communication or related field from any recognized Institution.
- Other professional certification would be an added advantage
- highly numerate, passionate about problem solving, spotting opportunities and growing businesses. Excited about meeting people and grooming relationships for mutually beneficial outcomes. Should be young smart, highly sociable, self-driven, self-motivated, exceptional and energetic.
- Age: 25-35 years at December 2019
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using, as the case may be, “Senior Account Executive” or “Business Development/ Activation Manager” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 23rd January, 2019.