The Aftrac group is made up of Aftrac Limited, Aftrac Testing Limited and General Plant Service System Limited (GPSSL). These reliable and capable wholly indigenous-Nigerian companies have made strides in the oil and gas service sector as a successful, technology resource group. Our Mission is to serve our clients technology needs by employing proven-innovative solutions to the highest industry standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Well Test Supervisor
- Organise and supervise personnel and equipment usage in all aspects of the Well Site operations in accordance with the clients agreed programme and contractual requirements safely and efficiently.
- Self motivated and ability to motivate the Well Test crew.
- Quality communication and interpersonal sensitivity skills.
- Concise documentation and report keeping, process driven.
- Comprehensive knowledge of qHSE/QC and Competence system.
- Must be enrolled in Well test and DAQ competence programme.
- Must have at least 5-10 Years Surface/ Subsea Well Testing experience and technically proficient in aspects of development completions.
- Proven ability to work under pressure while maintaining safety and quality of service to Clients.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Experience in working in challenging projects and team activities.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within the Oil and gas industry Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels within the organisation.
- A passion for innovation and excellence.
- Good numerical abilities and the ability to manage budgets.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal & organisational skills.
- Ability to prioritise own work.
- An ability to think analytically, rigorously and creatively.
- Ability to work on own initiative with limited supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A flexible and versatile attitude to working arrangements.
Health & Safety:
- Ability to fully comply with Company’s Quality Assurance, Health and Safety Systems.
- Liaise with the client representative and Site Manager to ensure operations are conducted in compliance with safety standards.
- Ability to work safely and coordinate team to do same
- Quick to note and report report any hazardous defects in equipment and workplace or shortcomings in the existing controls, to line Manager
- Safe loading and offloading of equipment to and fro sites
- Ensure data is collected accurately and presented professionally to achieve right results in line with best practices.
- Compile pre and end of job reports
- Assist in the office, creating reports, packing kits etc, when required.
Well Test Operations:
- Be available for work at short notice when required.
- Regularly update knowledge on software changes, tool upgrades and operational problems.
- Successfully lead a team to carry out tasks
- Assist in the planning of pre load out and preparation of jobs.
- Successfully operate and understand functions of the Well Test equipment as well as Well Test operations (including data, sampling and gauge equipment)
- Attend pre and post job Client meetings when required.
- Establish and maintain good rapport with onsite client representatives.
- Ability to communicate effectively to external and internal parties of the Company.
- Keep line Manager abreast of offshore/onshore operational activities.
- Conduct internal trainings as required
- Complete personnel appraisals for immediate subordinates.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org