Agriculture Insurance Marketer Jobs In A Reputable Insurance Firm
A leading player in the insurance sector requires the services of suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Agriculture Insurance Marketer
- Play leading role in the achievement of set production targets for each financial year.
- Implement the overall strategies of the team.
- Market the company’s Agribusiness insurance products/services.
- Develop new markets to grow the company’s agribusiness risk portfolio in both crop and livestock.
- Develop, enhance and maximize business leads.
Qualification & Skills
- Excellent verbal, written communications and computer skills.
- Excellent team player, with drive and great interpersonal skills.
- Be able to cope with change.
- Fluency in any of the three major Nigerian languages (apart from English language) will be an added advantage.
- First degree/HND in Agronomy and Veterinary Sciences from a reputable institution of higher learning.
- Possession of professional insurance qualification (ACIIN, ACll) will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years post-NYSC experience in the marketing/sales of Agriculture finance/insurance products with leading financial services/insurance companies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Position Title and Location as subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 26th February, 2019.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted through their email and/or SMS to the telephone number provided.