Business Development Executive Job at Home Prep School, Lagos
Home Prep School, a reputable educational institution is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
- Will approach potential customers with the aim of winning new business, as well as maintaining good relationships with clients.
- The Corporate Executive will be part of a team responsible for achieving the company’s monthly target as well as exceeding sales targets.
- Should also compare both previous market trend and current and proffer solutions to increase productivity
- Consistently look for new accounts that can be included into the portfolio but understand the need to have a consistent and focused approach
- In this Corporate Executive role, you will be joining a company who values its sales professionals and provides them with all the marketing and sales support tools required for success.
- Build and maintain relationships with as many key contacts/decision makers as possible inside customers’ organization and enhance a long-lasting business partnership.
- Will also be responsible for making repeated sales to our existing customers/Clients.
- The Corporate executive will be mainly focused on targeting corporate accounts as well as actively searching for prospective clients. Communication skills are needed in this role
- Monitor the expenses per market and provide feedback.
- The Marketing executive needs to provide feedback to the HOD on additional actions/ideas to be taken to increase the visibility of the products.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 20th February, 2019.