Lorache Group – Our client, an Internet Service Provider (ISP) request the service of active and vibrant individual with good communication skill to fill the position below:
Job Title: Call Center Supervisor
- Call Center Supervisors help train and motivate call center representatives as they answer questions, handle complaints, and provide support for customers
- Hiring, training, and preparing call center representatives to respond to customer questions and complaints and troubleshoot problems with services or products.
- Ensuring agents understand and comply with all call center objectives performance standards, and policies.
- Coaching and cultivate the knowledge and skills to provide excellent service to customers.
- Answering agents questions regarding best practices or difficult calls.
- Monitors individual, team and call center results to identify and act on both positive and negative performance trends to ensure attainment of revenue goals and performance targets.
- Monitors service calls to observe employee demeanor, technical accuracy and conformity to company policies.
- Answers questions and recommends corrective services to address customer complaints.
- Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules and expedites workflow.
- Study and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency of subordinates.
- Maintains harmony among workers and resolves grievances.
- Prepares composite reports from individual reports by subordinates.
- Reviews PBX data to monitor the customer experience and subordinate statistics.
- Identifying operational issues and suggesting possible improvements.
- Monitoring and evaluating agent performance, providing learning or coaching opportunities and taking corrective actions, if necessary.
- Preparing reports and analyzing data to assist management as they determine call center gals.
- Working with other supervisors and management team members to support agents and maximize customer satisfaction
- Emphasis on first level trouble shooting and concern redressal
- Maintain and build lasting customer relationships by ensuring concern attended are resolved
- Build customers’ interest in products and services for all queries been attended
- Must be a graduate with 3 – 5 years experience on customer care supervisory role.
- Leadership Skills
- Time Management.
- Internet and Tech savvy
- Customer query resolving skills
- Sales Acumen
- Customer focus
- Excel knowledge (Must)
- Language Speaking: Fluent in Hausa, Igbo, Yoruba and English
- Problem Solving.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Computer knowledge
- Analytical and efficient
How to Apply
Qualify and Interested candidates should forward their Resume /CV to: email@example.com using the Position applied for as Subject.
Note: That only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 15th February, 2019.