Chief Operating Officer In A Reputable Modern Apartments/Mall
Hamilton Lloyd and Associates – Our client just recently completed a modern Mall and Service Apartments and is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to manage her affairs, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Operating Officer
- The Chief Operating Officer will establish organizational goals, performance objectives, guidelines and best practices that are based on Board Policy and strive towards achieving them.
- Oversee all store/property operations based on the goals, objectives, and standards of the organization.
- Oversee, assist, and supervise all department managers in planning and performance to achieve all goals and objectives.
- Provide a model of supportive and participatory leadership promoting the concepts of team building and empowerment.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Advanced degree desirable, particularly an MBA
- 10 years of Management experience, with at least 5 years in a senior executive role.
Skills & Experience:
- Extremely goal-oriented and passionate about achieving superior results
- Entrepreneurial and commercial Savvy
- Strong analytical ability
- Very strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong leadership & influencing Skills
- Track record of success with evidence of progressively increasing responsibility
- Ability to motivate and inspire a team to achieve objectives
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Strong negotiation skills
- Accomplish our promises (delivery on time and form for example)
- Optimal support for business development
- All activities must be aligned with the company’s strategy
- Accomplish the targets (operational and budget)
- Strategies that guarantee business growing
- Customer loyalty trough a world class service
- Operations team development
- Input in the hiring process.
- Prepare and place inbound orders based on latest sales trend, latest forecast and regional stockholding day targets.
- Control to make sure that new and merchandising products are available in the local market at least two months prior to the respective launch
- Importation process and insurance
- Make sure that the present insurance policy (corporate and/or local) covers the goods from the port in origin until arrival at the local warehouse in each market.
- Constantly challenge status quo, provide distribution and expansion strategies to support growth.
- Budget, cost follow-up and Reports
- Make customer service and operations target and rolling forecast.
- Follow-up actual costs and investments against agreed levels.
- Make sure that business complies with the general standards when it comes to housekeeping, security, inventory control and general procedures to minimize losses due to negligence and theft.
- Make sure that products are stored and distributed in order of expiry date (FEFO –First to Expire, First Out). Assure that no expired products are sent to the shop.
- Marketing of specific projects to be added.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their updated CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title of the role as the subject of the mail. The body of the mail should outline Total years of relevant experience to the role, Location and Age.
Application Deadline 28th February, 2019.
- Please read Role necessities very carefully and apply if qualified. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- If after 2 weeks of application you do not hear from us, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.