A leading Health Care organisation based in Rivers State is looking for a qualified, purpose-driven and responsible professional with sound knowledge of health insurance to coordinate our Community-based Health Insurance Scheme in the vacant position below:
Job Title: Client Service Officer
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
Contract Duration: 3 Years
- The Client Service Officer is expected to perform a variety of duties that relate to client care including care consultations with’potential clients and family members, introductions and quality assurance visits with existing clients.
- Use of consultative approach to determine each individual client’s needs to provide solutions and create a tailored service plan.
- Continuously evaluate the plan through a series of ongoing communications to ensure high quality care, client satisfaction and retention as well as opportunities to reduce service delivery time.
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative approach process
- Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up schedule with potential clients and families who are yet to commit to service.
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a client’s care.
- Plan and execute schedule that ensures each client quality assurance visits as listed in the Plan of Care.
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to modify service plans to best support the ongoing needs of clients through a quality assurance program.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients, family members, colleagues, and referral providers/care providers.
- Work with clients and their families on the various issues that may arise to ensure they are getting resolution to issues as well as receiving the services needed.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- HND/B.Sc in Social Sciences or relevant fields
- Minimum of 3 years previous job experience in Client Services
- Good knowledge of NHIS/HMO added advantage
- Information Technology (IT) skill Microsoft Office (Excel Wordy PowerPoint)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Must have an understanding of and uphold the policies and procedures established by the Scheme
- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills
- Must demonstrate discretion, integrity and fair-mindedness consistent with office standards, practices, policies and procedures
- Must demonstrate knowledge of the client care services
- Must have the ability to organize and prioritize daily, monthly, quarterly and yearly work
- Must have the ability to establish good working relationships with clients, colleagues, and the community
- Must have the ability to present a professional appearance and demeanor
- Must be patient and congenial on the telephone
- Must have computer skills and be proficient in Excel and Word
- Must have the availability to work evenings or weekends as required.
Job Title: Programme Manager
Location: Bonny Island, Rivers
Contract Duration: 3 Years
- To Manage the scheme’s programme office and undertake such other responsibilities as may be required for the effective functioning of the scheme.
- Be the liaison between the Scheme and partners
- Administer the Health Insurance of the Scheme
- Ensure review of the Technical Advisers’ advice and implemented as approved
- Be Secretary of the Governing Board
- Prepare Board minutes, correspondences and notification of meetings.
- Provide programme coordination, oversight and assurance to the scheme.
- Engage and monitor the activities of the HMOs to ensure that they meet their targets in terms of enrollments to the scheme and settlement of applicable fees to the facilities.
- Liaise with the health facility managers to ensure proper functioning of the scheme in the respective facilities and customers’ satisfaction.
- Hold monthly meetings with the facility managers and HMOs to review the functioning of the scheme.
- Keep records of all enrolees on the scheme including referral issues.
- Manage all common services of the scheme to ensure optimal services are provided in all the facilities.
- Review the quarterly reports from the healthcare facilities and hihIight areas that the Board may focus on to ensure effective functioning and sustainability of the scheme
- Work with relevant parties and organize capacity building sessions for medical staff and other associated staff on the scheme.
- Carry out Monitoring and Evaluation of the service delivery to ensure optimum performance of the scheme.
- Manage the scheme’s programme office and undertake such other responsibilities as may be required for the effective functioning of the scheme
- Engage with stakeholders at all levels (internal and external).
- Manage all strategic and operational risks of the scheme.
- B.Sc in Social Sciences, relevant fields or MBBS
- Master’s degree will be an added advantage
- Minimum of 5 years previous job experience on Health Insurance Administration
- Good knowledge of NHlS/HMO
- Information Technology (IT) skill Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org the Job Title as the subject of your mail.
Application Deadline 14th March, 2019.