Global Shine Link is an information management system initiated to provide results with key component of research information management. We are ICT based system provider with expertise management through CV module. We are into grant management, contract management and compliance management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Manager
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Degree in Human Resources or related field.
- Candidates must have at least second class lower from a Reputable Institution and a professional certificate can be an advantage.
- Candidates must be within the age bracket of 23-35 years, also must be a Lagos Resident.
Application Deadline 21st February, 2019.
Job Title: Marketing Manager
- We’re looking for a flexible and versatile marketer who will be responsible for the growth of our inbound sales channels.
- Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels like content creation, content curation, pay per click campaigns, event management, publicity, social media, lead generation campaigns, copywriting, performance analysis.
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- BSc/MSc degree in Marketing or related field. Professional certificate can be an advantage.
- Candidates must be Lagos resident, must possess a second class lower and be within the age bracket 23-35 years.
Job Title: Data Analyst
- We are looking for a passionate certified Data Analyst who will turn data into information, information into insight and insight into business decisions.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing reports.
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize statistical efficiency and quality
- Filter and “clean” data by reviewing computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct code problems.
- Work with management to prioritize business and information needs
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Adept at queries, report writing and presenting findings
- BS in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics.
- Applicants must possess at least second class lower and must be a Resident of Lagos. Candidates must be within the age bracket of 23-35 years.
Application Deadline 22nd February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV/Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org