Customer Insights and Growth Specialist Job at Interswitch Group
Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organizations on a timely and consistent basis. We see an Africa where payment is a seamless part of our everyday lives, and our mission is to create transaction solutions that enable individuals and communities prosper across the continent.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Insights and Growth Specialist
- To provide analytical expertise and support to all product stakeholders, actively delivering on insights generation and growth opportunity mapping
Strategy Development & Planning:
- Analytically explore, extract and transform data into actionable insights and communicate them to product stakeholders and decision makers succinctly and without ambiguity
- Design advanced data models and recommendation engines with which you will forecast and preempt product and/or customer futuristic patterns and trends
- Create interactive dashboards for product performance reporting and trends monitoring
- Work collaboratively with internal teams spanning Marketing, Engineering, Business, Operations, Brands and all other functional organizational touchpoints
- Application of research skill to help drive product performance objectives, with a blend of competitive benchmark: analyse data trends, aggregate and document key findings from qualitative and quantitative consumer and customer research
- Recommend actionable insights and growth opportunities based on output of analytics carried out
- Work hand in hand with all Product Marketing teams to effectively profile the product customer base into segments that will drive effective marketing initiatives
- Using insights from gleaned data, identify and design targeted campaigns having customer behavior optimization as the end goal
- Data deep-dive and ROI analysis on all product marketing initiatives activities, with detailed recommendations – pre and post initiative launch
- Work collaboratively with approved Industry and Market Research agencies
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree in any related discipline from a reputable institution.
- SQL Proficiency
- Analytics and statistical tools such as R, Python, Microsoft Excel
- Data visualization tools such as Tableau, Power BI, Microsoft Power Point.
- Analytics and Datamining
- Presentation and reporting
- Attention to detail
- Relationship and Stakeholder Management.
Experience (Number of relevant years):
- 4-5 years minimum experience in a similar function with experience analyzing large amounts of transactional data, having keen eyes for identifying the most critical trends and combining same with external market data
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online