envio Graduate Associate Recruitment, February 2019
envio is an intelligent platform designed to propel smart transport in Nigeria.We provide support services in urban transport, safety and rescue.
Since 2015, envio has grown to become a professional taxi management service company providing an investment opportunity for individuals to purchase and rent out cars to qualified young people who are willing to help those who don’t have cars get to their destination safely.
Applications are invited for:
Title: envio Graduate Associate Programme
- The envio graduate associate programme is a 12 months’ internship plan for graduates with a University or Polytechnic degree who have completed the mandatory NYSC programme.
- Do you share our passion to move thousands of people in your city to their destination safe?
- We would be glad to welcome you to envio.
- Working with envio gives you loads of advantage.
- As an envio associate, offering urban mobility service to thousands of people in your city is a perfect way to network and learn the skills of offering great service.
- Are you a qualified driver with a valid driver’s license?
To help you succeed, we would support you with the following:
- A vehicle for a weekly rent of N26,000.
- FREE monthly engine oil change and servicing.
- Access to a loan to purchase smartphones and spare parts.
- Monthly trip income cashbacks.
During your internship at envio under the graduate associate programme, you will be exposed to a lot of professional training that relates to personal development, entrepreneurship, and emotional intelligence.
Eligible applicants MUST meet the following criteria
- Have verifiable guarantor (A religious leader and a civil servant)
- Photocopy of your NYSC discharge certificate.
- Good command of the English Language and knowledge of smart mobile technology is compulsory.
- Applicant must have a valid driver license.
- Android 8.0 or an iPhone with IOS 7 and above is highly recommended. (If you don’t have a phone, we can support you with a loan to get one).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and within 24 hours, we would invite you over to start the process.