Fresh Job Opening at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Domestic Primary Markets
Department: Primary Markets Department
Grade: TL, Domestic Pry. Mkts.
Division: Listings Business Division
Report to: Head – Primary Markets
Estimated Date Of Resumption: Monday, March 18th, 2019
- The Team Lead – Domestics Primary Market(ICT, Services, Utilities/Power) has the main responsibility of attracting new companies to list on The Exchange’s Boards – (ASEM Board, Main Board and Premium Board) and increase the value added to existing listed companies on the (ASEM Board, Main Board and Premium Board, through The Exchange’s various value added services (VAS) offerings to ensure continued retention.
- The incumbent is expected to develop in-depth knowledge of the sector(s) assigned to them as well as maintain and attract new clients accordingly. Reporting to the Head, Primary Markets, the incumbent of the role will operate from the Corporate Headquarters of The Exchange
Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Business Admin / Finance / Accountancy / Law / Banking or other related discipline
- 9 to 11 years client facing experience in the Capital Markets / Investment Banking/ Asset Management / Financial Services / manufacturing / commerce / agricultural / transport / telecoms or oil and gas sectors. MBA, professional (CIS) and other post graduate qualifications will be an added advantage
- Client Relationship Management
- Microsoft Office Packages
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
- Inter-Personal Relations
- Prospect companies to bring them to list on The Exchange’s Boards – ASEM, Main Board and Premium Board Market and sell various products & services of the NSE to prospective and existing listed companies to increase the listing value proposition
- Develop, and maintain trusted relationships with the leadership and executive level of listed companies, e.g. CEO, CFO, and Board Members
- Promote listed company interface with The Exchange through participation at “bell ringing” ceremonies, “Facts behind the Figures” and attendance at relevant NSE events.
- Develop expertise in assigned industry sector(s) to enhance marketing and relationship management
- Understand the business needs and operations of the potential and listed companies’ community
- Contribute to the achievement of listing sales goals and retention of revenue through pro-active relationship management, identify new products / incremental revenue opportunities Present to industry associations on capital markets and listing related issues
- Respond to enquiries from prospective and listed companies
- Organize periodic forums with listed companies as determined by market conditions and The Exchange’s business imperatives
- Work closely with the Product Management team and other teams to provide market intelligence on ongoing product and service development Generally act as the main point of contact for listed companies with The Exchange
Deadline: 20th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online