Graduate DHIS2 Assistant Job Vacancies at eHealth4everyone
eHealth4everyone is a leading digital health social enterprise dedicated to making the world healthier. We are a new kind of mission-driven organization with services, expertise and products focused on making the business of healthcare delivery work for everyone, through technology-enabled optimizations. We believe that if health is a right, proven digital health solutions and expertise such as ours should not be a privilege.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: DHIS2 Assistant
- The DHIS2 Assistant will support the use, configuration and customization of DHIS2 systems and any other DHIS2 related assignment.
- He/she will prepare and update training materials and deliver trainings on DHIS2.
- He/she will also provide support in data analysis and management, and ensure regular maintenance of databases/information systems.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree required in Information Management Technology, Computer Science/Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or degree with sufficient data concepts preferred.
- Experience: Minimum of 6 months to 1 year required.
- Skills: Very strong knowledge of Excel, Database Principles and Healthcare.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: When the page opens, scroll down to apply
Application Deadline 20th February, 2019.