Graduate Field Officers Recruitment at Courteville Business Solutions Plc
Courteville Business Solutions Plc. is a foremost Nigerian e-business solutions and advisory company and the first in its sector to be listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE), with shareholders’ funds in excess of USD20 million. Our principal focus is the development of e-business solutions for process re-engineering in all sectors and we are supported by an impressive Board of Directors, and highly technical domestic and international alliances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Officer
- Co-ordinating and facilitating the implementation of projects in partnership with other key stakeholders and role players.
- Plans, organizes and ensures adequate control measures in respect of the implementation of the company.
- Adhere to standard operational and logistical systems and set procedures for efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collating, analysing data and submitting reports to the Project Manager.
- Attending to routine record keeping, filling, correspondence and telephonic enquiries to ensure a smooth and efficient day-to-day running of the business
- HND/B.Sc in any discipline.
- 0-2 years experience in any related courses
- Applicant must reside in Lagos State.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to the “HR” via: info.Courtevilleofficial.email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th February, 2019.