Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Biacom Agro Nigeria Limited, 2019
Biacom Agro Nigeria Limited is a registered agro-allied based company in Nigeria, specializing in the manufacture, importation, marketing and sales of feeds and concentrates, veterinary pharmaceuticals, feed additives and poultry equipment. Apart from the fact that we are a very dependable and reliable firm, we have a commitment to continuously improve the production efficiency of livestock farmers by providing the best overall value to our customers by delivering quality feed and feed additives, animal health products,poultry equipment and related services that consistently meets and exceeds their expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee
- A graduate trainee is required to attend all their training classes which give them basic information about various sectors of the company such as management, finance, banking etc.
- A graduate trainee may be required to make presentations which a training session demands on the basis of which he or she may be evaluated.
- A graduate trainee has to pass the entire test in order to work for that company and needs to show his or her competence for working.
- A graduate trainee may be asked to keep records for the company and may be required to come up with new ideas for the improvement in the basic conditions of the company.
- A graduate trainee may work under the supervision of senior employers and may be asked to do research work for the company. They may be asked to document the trend of the budget of the company and other such related work.
- A graduate trainee may sometimes be required to visit different working fields in order to get on hand working experience.
- Be able to gain people’s confidence and put them at ease
- Have good organizational and administrative skills
- Have the ability to prioritize
- Have good IT skills
- Be able to work to deadlines
- Be persuasive, persistent and patient
- Look smart
- Be able to cope with pressure
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have a mature personality
Minimum Qualification Requirements
- HND/B.Sc in Business Management, Accounting and other fields.
Deadline: 15th March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to the “HR” via: email@example.com
- Applicants must reside in Lagos State.
- Applications should be done within 3weeks of publication.