McOlay Media Concepts International Limited is an ICT Solutions Company. We are a team of passionate ICT enthusiasts around the world, dedicated to making the internet a better place. At McOlay Concepts International, our focus area is web design, digital marketing, Virtual Reality and Content Management Software.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graphic Designer/Web Designer (UI/UX)
- Web Developer/Graphic Artist to join a small team creating fun, creative and impactful materials.
- You will be a part of the entire design cycle process from proposing initial concepts to bringing the final product to life, all while working in a fast-paced and lively environment.
- The basic function of the Web Developer/Graphic Artist is the design and layout of electronic and print materials for social media advertising, blog posts, websites and other media as needed
- Creation of the layout, font colour, font type, logos, pictures and other visual and verbal aspects of a website and print materials
- Maintaining and enhancing websites by adding and improving design and interactive features
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Sales departments to create marketing materials
- Develop new ideas and concepts alongside the team.
Candidate must have the following:
- Extreme Creativity, flexibility, attention to detail and a team player
- Experience in Content Management Software (WordPress, Open Cart and Joomla)
- Have a firm understanding of changing technology, including software and tools for web design
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator, Indesign, and Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro, UX/IU Software
- HND, B.Sc. or Graduate Certificate
Negotiable/Dependent of experience.
Deadline: 4th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: email@example.com