Hewlett Packard (HP) is the largest technology solutions provider in Europe, Middle East and Africa (EMEA) and worldwide. The company’s offerings span from IT infrastructure, personal computing and access devices to global services, imaging and printing. Our customers are virtually everybody: consumers, small and medium sized companies, large corporations as well as Government institutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Anti-Counterfeit Supplies Business Manager, West Africa
Job ID: 3037831
- The general function of the Anti-Counterfeit Supplies Business Manager is to protect Large Enterprise and Public-sector customers across the West African region from illicit product offerings and falling victims to counterfeiters, by:
- Raising customer awareness to the CFT issue
- Assist customers in vendor selection process
- Assist customers to arrange validation of suspicious product deliveries (CDIs)
- Prevent resellers not authorized to sell HP from winning public or private tenders by “offering HP toners or inks”, and in this way indirectly ensure that authorized resellers win the tenders.
- Through close cooperation with the Investigations & Enforcement team (I&E team), identify resellers who could be selling pirated (counterfeit) products, document the delivered product, and coordinate CDIs to validate deliveries and handle communication with the end customer. The position is a central coordination point between local Sales, EMEA and local category ACF and local Investigations and enforcement.
- The Anti-Counterfeit Supplies Business Manager will report to Africa Supplies Sales Organization and will be fully integrated into the ACF Program functional team to ensure knowledge transfer and sharing.
- Excellent negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in an organized and structured way within and environment with stakeholders across multiple organizations
- Proactive and self-driven personality
- Customer-oriented and results-driven professional
- Fluency in French and English
- University degree, preferably in technology studies and focus on sales
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience in printing supplies or computer equipment preferred
- Experience in managing public procurement bids
- Experience in carrying out staff training at companies in any area
- Meeting quarterly and annual quotas set for each project
- Presenting the required reports in a timely and high-quality manner.
- Prepare and analyze weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on all the accounts in which he/she has taken part
- Document visits to clients with suspicious product with photos in the project formats and mail this information to the appropriate person(s)
- Support the end customers as a bridge so that HP, with regards to certificates, and the HP ACF team, with regard to products, can decide on whether documents or product are being delivered
- Support the other programs in clients that require it
- Build and maintain monthly reports for number and value of deals protected and recovered from CFT
- Source HP’s private and public customers and drive ACF-related communications to prepare them to purchase HP original products
- Communicate about the ACF program by phone, mail, and personal meetings to each identified end customer
- Provide information to customers about resellers with a current contract with HP
- Educate the purchasing decision-makers of each end customer about the processes and requirements that must be put in place to reduce as much as possible the chance of being sold counterfeit products
- Train the end customers to identify “suspicious” products that have been delivered according to POP materials or non-confidential information delivered by HP on its website
- Continuously review the public purchasing portal/information provided by I&E, to monitor the government segment in terms of purchases that involve HP products, quantify the purchase in specific formats, and make contact with purchasing decision-makers
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply