HR Admin Specialist Job Vacancy at Zadok Associates
Zadok Associates is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Admin Specialist
- The HR Administration Specialist performs human resources related duties at the professional level and will carry out responsibilities in the following areas but not limited to: employee relations, training, benefits, compensation, recruitment/selection, development and implementation of policies and procedures in accordance with the mission, core values, and purposes of the school
The HR Administration Specialist performs the following essential functions:
- Participates in staff meetings, other meetings, and seminars as requested and/or assigned.
- Administers various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel within prescribed interpretive guidelines.
- Oversee and manages the school staff Appraisal policy.
- Coordinates the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, processes and systems.
- Assists with program reviews and/or development.
- Facilitates and/or provides employee training (skills based and/or compliance) and orientations to the workforce and/or management as needed.
- Assures compliance with all laws and/or regulations regarding areas of assignment.
- Ongoing maintenance of personnel files and records retention policies and procedures.
- Coordinates employee relations issues such as employee complaints and exit interviewing.
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various human resources and/or school policies, procedures, laws, standards and government regulations.
- Views and produces reports, and/or maintains Human Resources Information System records.
- Evaluation of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals.
- Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and services performed.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Administration, Communications or related field required; and
- Three years of human resources experience; or a combination of appropriate education and experience; and
- CIPM certification is required.
Skills and Attributes:
- The HR Administration Specialist must possess the following skills and attributes:
- Excellent responsive customer service focus and great team player
- High level of skills in handling sensitive and confidential situations/information with the demonstrated ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Working knowledge and experience with MS Office and internet sourcing; ability to research and analyze data
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult, and emotional issues, and to make recommendations to effectively resolve problems or issues by using judgment that is consistent with university standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulations or government laws.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work with people at all levels of an organization
- Demonstrated ability to work independently within interpretive guidelines
- Take initiative, and perform effectively in fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Effective oral and written communication skills
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 21st February, 2019.