HR Trainee Recruitment at Burafric Group, 4th February, 2019
Burafric group is a project management, public presentation and recruitment firm. We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Trainee
- As an HR trainee, your role will involve gaining experience of all aspects of HR, also known as human resources and personnel.
- You will work with a view to progressing to officer level, where you will be given responsibility for a full portfolio of departments.
- Presentable and well mannered.
- Must be fluent in English language.
- A minimum of OND certification.
- A minimum of 1 year working experience.
- Participating in the collection of market salary information for the annual review.
- Inputting into the monthly payroll
- Assisting with the production and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Responding to other ad-hoc queries from other personnel in the company.
- Meeting with departmental representatives to discuss HR issues.
- Referring issues to senior HR staff
- Assisting departments with their recruitment needs through liaison with agencies/ advertisers.
- Coordinating prospective candidates, interviewing them and administering offers.
- Conducting inductions of new staff
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 30th February, 2019.