Internal Audit Supervisor Job at Cway Group, 11th February, 2019
CWAY Food and Beverages – CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Internal Audit (Control) Supervisor
- To review all Internal processes, systems and policies and make recommendations.
- And ensure the risk to the business is minimized with a view of delivering improvement.
- Good knowledge of internal controls process and procedures
- Strong analytical skills. Detail oriented and ability to interpret figures and other financial information.
- Sound written and oral communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft office.
- B.Sc/HND in Finance or Accounting
- 5 years or more experience in Accounting, Finance or Auditing
- Formulate and implement the company’s annual internal control plans.
- Conduct special audit investigations on important issues in the company’s operation and management.
- Provide audit recommendations or consulting services for problems identified in the audit.
- Conduct auditing supervision on major disciplinary matters and propose suggestions for handling.
- Check the implementation of audit findings and improvement plan.
- Plan, organize and carry out the Internal Control function, including the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan.
- Perform supervision functions, and reasonably ensure the realization of Management policy and objectives.
- Study the Company’s Internal Control specific functions, work plan and prioritize work system, propose internal control policies.
- Assists in establishing and improving anti-fraud mechanism, and properly pay attention, and check for possible fraud.
- Evaluate the rationality and effectiveness of the company’s internal control system, design and follow up on implementation and improvement of the internal control system.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 19th February, 2019.