Accenture Global Multiservices, customers enjoy more than one of ourservices delivered to their sites but maintains a high degree of client Management relating to the suitability of input specifications,in order to
meet their business requirements and budget.
For each of the services Accenture Global Multiservices provides a team that delivers a solution that accommodates your needs and the outcome you are looking for. The team ensures that each services is delivered in the
* Consistent high quality
* High productivity and cost-efficiency
* Minimised environmental impact
* Stable delivering system.
Job title: Clerical officer /Administrator
We are looking for a competent *Clerical officier to*perform various administrative and clerical tasks to support our offices. You will undertake a variety of activities in the office ranging from filing and
answering the phone to basic bookkeeping.
An effective office clerk has the ability to work diligently to help maintain smooth office operations. You must be reliable and hardworking with great communication skills. The ideal candidate will also be familiar with office equipment and procedures.
– Maintain files and records so they remain updated and easily accessible
– Sort and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail (envelopes, packages, etc.)
– Answer the phone to take messages or redirect calls to appropriate
– Utilize office appliances such as photocopier, printers etc. and computers for word processing, spreadsheet creation etc.
– Undertake basic bookkeeping tasks and issue invoices, checks etc.
– Take minutes of meetings and dictations
– Assist in office management and organization procedures
– Monitor stocks of office supplies (paper clips, stationery etc.) and report when there are shortages
– Assist in making travel arrangements and booking venues for conferences and events
– Perform other office duties as assigned
– Familiarity with office procedures and basic accounting principles
– Working knowledge of office devices and processes knowledge in stenography and taking dictations
– Very good knowledge of MS Office
– Excellent communication skills
– Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities
– Minimum qualification of OND/NCE holders can apply
How to Apply Eligible candidate should submit their CVs to the email
Application Deadline: 13th March, 2019