School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria. Our competence and credibility can be attested by many satisfied School clients from start-ups schools to well-established institutions as listed in our portfolio.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Head of Operations
- Overseeing and Supervision of essential services i.e. Security, Cleaning, Maintenance, etc.
- Ensuring that Company facility in all locations are well maintained.
- Ensuring that facilities meet government regulations and environmental, health and security standards
- Overseeing building projects, renovations or refurbishments
- Drafting reports and making written recommendations
- Supervise and Check that agreed work by contractors has been completed satisfactorily and follow up on any deficiencies
- Respond appropriately to emergencies or urgent issues as they arise and resolve issues promptly
- Coordinate the Company fleet
- Proven work experience as an Administrative Manager (5- 6years)
- Solid knowledge of office procedures
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to make sound judgement calls and Attention to detail
- Excellent negotiation skills and good market knowledge
- Excellent Customer service
- Organization, time management, prioritizing and the ability to handle a complex, varied workload
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks and projects at hand
- Able to organize and manage large amounts of files, tasks, schedules, and information
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Energetic and eager to tackle new projects and ideas
- Able to perform clerical duties, maintaining files and confidential information, organizing documents as needed
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company
- Proficient computer skills, including Office management software and Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must
- 30-35 years of age
- Managing demands such as repairs servicing and replacement of equipment /assets
- Overseeing the facilities maintenance of all outlets and offices, purchase of furniture
- Vendor management across all areas (electrical, plumbing, wood works etc.)
- Ensuring prompt payment of rents, service charge and liaising with agents and landlords where applicable
- Monitoring office supplies through the Admin Assistant and ensuring availability and proper management of same
- Fire safety equipment installation and maintenance
- Overseeing general housekeeping across locations and liaison with cleaning company
- Managing office projects to include, acquisition of new stores and offices, setting up the office or store/shop and liaise with consultants/ architects carrying out renovations
- Overseeing the coordination of logistics across all outlets and office locations
- Ensuring optimal use of all available vehicles and motorcycles
- Ensuring timely maintenance / servicing of all company vehicles to include insurance renewals and licenses
- Advising management on any logistics issues as promptly as they arise
- Coordinating the entire logistics team to include the logistics manager and the drivers ensuring team work and minimal friction
- Liaising with the warehouse manager to ensure that logistics is catered for and there are no gaps with deliveries
- Making recommendations to management on logistics strategy and buying decisions as it relates to vehicles and motorcycles.
- Coordinating the entire administrative arm of the business. This includes Security and Housekeeping. Liaising with our security vendors and monitoring the guards in all outlets
- Making scheduled visits to the shops and other locations within and outside Lagos to assess any needs as per facility maintenance.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com