Job for Pharmacy Technician at LouisMed Hospital, February, 2019
LouisMed Hospital is an indigenous privately-owned healthcare facility that offers a modern technology model of healthcare service delivery. We are pleased to inform you that LouisMed Hospital is willing to establish a healthcare service relationship as a retainership with your organisation both for students and staff.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Pharmacy Technician
- Pharmacy technicians work with pharmacists to help prepare and give out prescription medication.
- They take prescriptions over the phone and in person, work with health professionals and customers, help mix medicines, count pills, measure medication, label and give instructions for medicine, and help take payments.
- Full registration with PCN (Pharmacists Council of Nigeria).
- At least 1 year working experience.
- Must be IT savvy.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Good attention to details
- To reside close to, or around Lekki, Lagos.
Deadline: 18th February, 2019.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV with “Application For Pharmacy Technician” as the email subject to: firstname.lastname@example.org