Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, an Oil & Gas firm with several line of businesses located in Lagos is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Engineer
- Establish , develop and maintain business relationships with existing and prospective clients in the industrial sector
- Negotiate with the client on various terms and conditions of quotations and or contracts until closing the deal
- Attend to tenders and negotiate with clients tender and contract terms and conditions in line with Company accepted parameters and clients’ needs
- Coordinate and follow up on sales projects until final execution while ensuring high quality customer service and satisfaction
- Provide pre-and after sales technical assistance and support , product training, in addition to developing and presenting support material to customers ( technical presentations, brochures, reports, etc….)
- Analyse costs and sales in order to achieve sales targets on timely basis
- Conduct regular visits to clients’ sites to follow up on business, identify new opportunities or attend to their complaints and queries
- Search for potential clients in various industries, in the assigned region by the General Manager, to widen the customers portfolio
- Identify and interpret customers’ requirements and attend to them efficiently and in a timely manner
- Prepare quotations based on the technical specifications requested and pricing policy adopted by the company
- Prepare accurate and timely reports on clients’ visits, sales targets, or others as require by Management
- Promote the Company’s range of product offerings and services ; attend trade shows, conferences and other marketing events
- Liaise and coordinate with inter-company teams and departments ( sales, service, logistics, etc…) to ensure high quality customer service and satisfaction.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Bachelor or its equivalent in Mechanical Engineering
- Proficiency in MS Office ( Word, powerpoint , excel, etc…)
- Previous experience with any CRM Software is a plus
- Job requires traveling within the country
- Driver license is required
- Min of 10 to 15 years of experience, preferably in a related field and applicants must be resident in Lagos.
- Experience in selling compressors, blowers , generators or heavy machinery is a plus.
- Very good command of English ( spoken and written)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (Ms Word Format) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Sales Engineer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.
Application Deadline: 1st March, 2019.