Job Openings at PropertyPro.ng, 20th February, 2019
PropertyPro.ng (formerly ToLet.com.ng) is a world-class real estate property center platform powered by the consolidation of ToLet.com.ng and Jumia House Nigeria (formerly Lamudi) which was acquired by ToLet.com.ng in October 2017. The name change reflects the company’s broader commitment and its expertise in driving the innovations needed to shape the future of real-estate search solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Exhibition Sales Executive
- HND/BSC Holder with minimum of 1-2 years sales experience.
- Conducting thorough analysis of potential sponsors and exhibitors.
- Delivering on the sales strategy and revenue growth for the conferences.
- Manage, maintain and develop strong relationships with key clients to deliver increased revenues from more creative solutions.
Job Title: Admin Officer
- The administrative officer is responsible for the majority of administrative duties in the company
- This person will manage employee records, organize files, answer calls, and provide support for the entire company
- As administrative officer, the ideal candidate will be highly organized and able to handle financial records and expenses.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies; orders replacement supplies as needed
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases
- Updating office policies and procedures
- Scheduling company calendar and updating as needed
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Supporting department managers, staff, and CEO
- Preparing travel arrangements for office staff and managers; overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets
- Coordinating building and maintenance issues for general repair (heating and air conditioning, security, etc.) and updating (carpet cleaning, painting, etc.).
- Organizing special functions and social events
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials
Requirements and Qualifications
- Minimum of HND
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills; ability to prioritize
- Willingness to learn and to grow with the company and motivated to take on additional projects and solve problems
- Self-directed and able to work without supervision
- Comfortable in both a leadership and team-player role, manages team members, leads assistant meetings, and supervises when needed
- Prior experience as office assistant, office administrator, or handling administrative responsibilities in a related field
- Highly organized multi-tasker who works well in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel); scheduling appointments/updating calendars a must
Deadline: 30th April, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com