Job Recruitment in an International Oil & Gas Company,6th Feb., 2019
InterTech Systems Limited – Our client is an international Oil & Gas company providing energy solutions in Nigeria, Operating facilities and marketing products in the majority of the world’s countries, they also carry out exploration activities in Nigeria.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client to fill the vacant positions below:
Job Title: Mechanical Draughtsman
- The Mechanical Draftsman will work closely with our Mechanical Engineers to design drawings using AutoCAD and AutoDesk Inventor. The draftsman will also assist in project estimation.
Essential Job Functions
The essential job functions include the following, but are not limited to:
- Performs product maintenance activities including, but not limited to creating and supporting design specifications and documentation requirements; assists in solid modeling by updating and maintaining released documents with guidance from production and engineering staff; and performing required product updates through ECO’s.
- Works with guidance on complex engineering activities.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of design standards to facilitate manufacturability and repeatability across the product line.
- Maintains accurate product documentation and work instructions and provides technical support creating and maintaining assembly departments.
- Interfaces with quality assurance department
- Resolves customer issues in a timely fashion with Technical Support.
- Investigates cost reduction issues under engineers’ guidance.
- Interacts with vendors for design of components.
- Creates specialized jigs and fixtures to improve manufacturability and efficiency in the production process.
- Complies with safety regulations and maintains clean and orderly work areas
- 5+ years of drafting experience
- Responsible for developing detailed drawings and Bills of Materials
- Pipe design experience, a strong plus
- Industrial or structural design experience, a plus
- Proficient in AutoCAD and AutoDesk Inventor
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Detail-oriented work style
- Willing to learn new products, concepts and techniques
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Job Title: Night Drilling Supervisor
- Provide critical operations supervision of drilling operations
- Primary contact with rig and third party personnel at the rig site
- Ensure drilling procedures are followed as planned and conducted in an optimum manner during critical operations
- Work with Operator and drilling contractor to ensure necessary services and equipment to conduct drilling, completion and testing program are available on location
- Advise Operator and drilling contractor on health and safety techniques. Encourage operator and drilling contractor to continuously enforce and makes adept decision in emergency situations to prevent well catastrophes as well as significant additional costs
- Advise West Siberia Drill Team management when operations are not consistent with OIMS and in compliance with Drilling OIMS Manual
- Ensure that rig and third party equipment is adequately and properly maintained
- Assist Operator and drilling contractor to maintain inventory for all equipment/material/supplies to insure a smooth ongoing operation
- Coordinate with Pilot Operator’s geologist to ensure logging, coring and production testing are performed as planned
- Analyze, with the Operator and drilling contractor’s assistance that operations comply with all government and other appropriate regulations
- Ensures potential pollution control problems are considered and relative contingency plans are understood by Operator, rig and third party personnel
- Has direct responsibility that blowout, environmental safety and other drills are held on regular a basis once the operations have been turned over to the Pilot Operator
- In coordination with Operator, drilling contractor, and onsite technical personnel, responsible for abnormal pressure techniques being properly utilized and mud characteristics being maintained for maximum safety and efficient drilling
- Ensures accurate and adequate reports and records are kept regarding operations equipment and evaluations
Qualification, Experience & Skills
- Position requires extensive diversified international experience with considerable drilling, production/completion, and project management experience
- Prior supervision and directing large multidiscipline groups supporting onshore operations and projects
- Extensive internationals business experience working with foreign cultures
- Demonstrated reliability and high level of responsibility in a broad spectrum of onshore activities
- Technical or B.Sc in Engineering or Life Experiences equivalent
- Read, write and speak fluent English with written and spoken Russian
- Prior experience working for a major Operator
- Highly developed communications skills and be proficient in typical Microsoft computer based applications
- Must hold current IADC Well Control (Surface) certification
- Experience working independently and in a team environment
Job Title: Well Test Operator
- The individual will be responsible for location setup, drill out and flowback procedures and reporting procedures.
- Ensure quality control and safe operations during all aspects of the operation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to conduct well testing operations including: collecting and recording accurate readings from monitoring system.
- Assist in the rig-up process.
- Assist in the drill out process.
- Monitor tanks to assure proper measures are in place.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required:
- 2-5 years of operator experience.
- B.Sc/HND or its equivalent in any field.
- Strong communication and customer service skills.
- Energy service experience helpful.
- Exhibit ability to be a strong team player.
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills, as well as excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to manage multiple projects in an environment of constantly changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must possess valid driver’s license and be eligible to drive a company vehicle according to Select’s insurance guidelines.
- Ability to work in all types of weather conditions.
- Manual dexterity to operate specialized equipment.
- Needs high degree of concentration in a busy area.
Job Title: Assistant Showroom Manager
- Supervise all daily operations at the show room
- Maintain administration and relevant reporting and planning systems for the showroom and issue timely management and statistical reports.
- Supervise cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies.
- Plan and implement store merchandising, layout and customer traffic flow so as to maximize sales, customer satisfaction, appearance, image and ergonomics for customers.
- Supervise selling and customer service activities and staff competence in these areas, so as to optimize and sustain sales performance, profitability and customer satisfaction.
- Supervise costs and overheads, and all factors affecting the profitable performance of the showrooms.
- Provide quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards.
- Supervise all stock movement activities: in/out, transfer, sales etc
- Ensure adequate showroom stock in a way to eliminate stock shortage and perform stock replenishment in an efficient manner and in due time.
- Ensure the showroom is neat and tidy to attract clients and encourage them to patronise the business
- Coordinate sales reps in carrying out their daily tasks and set clear targets and KPIs for them
- Assist in budgeting and arranging of merchandise
- Provide training and support to sales reps who are falling short in terms of meeting up with targets/KPIs
- Assist the showroom manager to create and maintain a strong visual appearance of the showroom by effectively executing merchandise plans and strategies
- Coordinate all aspects of customer complaints, compensation and home damage/s to ensure overall customer satisfaction.
- Manage showroom inventory and ordering of materials
- Effectively carry out special projects as assigned by the show room manager
- Ensure sales reps’ compliance to company policies and procedures
- Monitor daily attendance of sales’ rep and provide weekly report to show room manager for irregularities
- Train sales reps on all products and services provided by the company
- Follow up on after sales services and provide solutions on issues raised
- Provide periodic advice on sales reps’ performance for the purpose of promotion, transfer or otherwise.
- Minimum of a first Degree/ HND in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, Social Sciences or any other relevant discipline is required.
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in a similar industry (preferably Retail industry
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline 22nd February, 2019.