Job Vacancies at BH Stripes DigiLab and Pro-Photographers
BH Stripes is a full service Digital Photo-Lab and a team of Pro-Photographers providing a wide range of Photography services to small, medium and large sized businesses across Lagos and other cities in Nigeria. As a very ambitious company, we have a strong desire for success, which has helped in ensuring customer satisfaction and client retention.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Photography Graphic Artist
- We are looking for an experienced Photography Graphic Artist to join our talented and dynamic team.
- The ideal candidate will handle the graphics job at the company’s photo studio, edit all images to best-in-class standards and also handle graphic design projects on ad-hoc basis.
- You will be responsible for providing expert support for designing creative graphic images.
- Reproducing, post-processing, printing and framing of photographic images
- Good understanding of Fundamentals of Photography; composition, framing, lighting, exposure and depth of field
- Excellent photography enhancement skills; image editing, colour correction, retouching, image restoration, clipping path and image manipulation
- Graphics designing – designing web banners for ad promotion, images for social media post, corporate and brand identity design
- Ability to mentor and train junior graphic artists on both theoretical and practical aspect of Graphics Skill required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in Corel draw, Adobe Photoshop, Lightroom and Illustrator
- Must be able to operate modern DSLR cameras (Canon and Nikon) and other photography equipment confidently
- Ability to interpret clients request on shoots and creative designs very easily
- Assisting with proposals and quotes for photography and image editing services
- Graphics design (essential) and experience in image editing
- Advance photo retouching and photography tutoring – theory and practical (essential) .
- To excel in this role, you will have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar role with an excellent understanding of how to run a photo studio.
- Creative and artistic
- Friendly with strong networking skills
- Good communicator with people skills
- Attention to detail and able to self-manage
- A passion for photography and graphics design
- A good equipment manager
- A problem solver who is keen to learn new skills
- Excellent team player with the ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to handle pressure while working to strict deadlines.
Job Title: Photography Intern
Location: Surulere, Lagos
- The internships will last for 6 months, with the possibility of extending into a full-time position.
- Conduct and manage in-house shoots
- Create social media content
- Cover Bh stripes events
- Document all pre-event activities
- Perform other adhoc tasks.
- Self-starter, team worker, and problem solver.
- Applicants must be resident in Surulere, Lagos
- High School Graduate – OND qualification
- Prior knowledge on photography is an added advantage
- Basic computer knowledge (Adobe Creative suite knowledge)
- Ability to edit images.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org