Job Vacancies at Colossus Investments Limited, 8th Feb., 2019
Colossus Investment Limited is a private limited company that has been incorporated by Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) since 1993. It has its main business in exportation of agricultural products such as cashew nut, sesame seeds, cocoa bean and sales of agricultural processing machinery.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Account Officer
- We are looking for an Account Officer to support our Sales team and provide quality customer service.
- He prepares sales proposals, updates internal databases with client and contract details and conducting market research, and as well run successful sales campaigns to increase customer engagement.
- Perform back-office sales tasks to support Account Executives as needed
- Schedule product demos
- Update internal databases (CRM) with account details
- Craft new sales proposals and contract renewals
- Research market trends and competition
- Create reports on sales and marketing campaigns
- Maintain digital and physical records of invoices and contracts
- Address payment issues
- Identify new revenue prospects
- Candidate must have working experience as an accountant or account coordinator, time management skill, analytical and organizational skill, good verbal and written communication skill, knowledge of client relationship system(CRM).
- Eligible candidate should possess B.Sc in Accounting, Marketing, or relevant field.
Job Title: Business Development Officer
- We are looking for an ambitious business administrative officer to help us expand our clientele. You will boost the sales and ensure a strong relationship with our clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Proven working experience as a business development officer or a relevant role
- Time management and planning skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Ability to build rapport
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- B.Sc in Business Administration or relevant field
- Eligible candidate must be a Lagos residence.
How To Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com
Application Deadline 15th February, 2019