Hamudo Facility Services is a renowned facility management service which delivers consistent quality through trained personnel and process frameworks providing best-practice facility management and service innovation. We offer a strong bias for action, a rigorous focus on results, value created through Insight and we are the right people powered by the right platform.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Customer Care Officer
- Receiving customers calls in respect to product and services; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Updating customers’ account and also maintaining their record.
- Maintaining customers’ financial accounts by processing customers order.
- Recording customers feedback concerning product and services in order for the company to look into it, for better service delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying, qualifying, and securing business opportunities
- Building business relationships with current and potential clients
- Creating informative presentations;
- Presenting and delivering information to potential clients at client meetings.
- Coordinating business generation activities
- Creating and maintaining a list / database of prospect clients
- Maintaining short- and long-term business development plans
- Cold calling; making multiple outbound calls to potential clients
- Understanding client needs and offering solutions and support
- Researching potential leads from business directories, web searches, or digital resources
- Qualifying leads from digital campaigns, conferences, references, trade shows, etc.
- Closing sales and working with client through closing process
- Meeting all quotas for cold, active, inactive calls, appointments, and interviews
- Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning, and forecasting
Requirements and Qualifications
- Experience with lead generation and prospect management
- Eager to expand company with new sales, clients, and territories
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; the ability to call, connect and interact with potential customers
- Persuasive and goal-oriented
- Possesses an energetic, outgoing, and friendly demeanor
Job Title: Customer Service Trainer
- At HAMUDO, we are looking for a certified customer service trainer with evidence and certifications.
- As the Customer Service Trainer you will be responsible for delivering training in a variety of scenarios: from new hire classes of up to 25 to refresher training for current staff, to training for vendors who assist with calls for the center.
- You will develop and administer tests to employees for job readiness, learn new products and services and deliver the information by developing creative teaching techniques and curriculum that is easy for employees to learn from.
- You will also interact with stakeholders ensuring they understand the training environment, have up to date reporting on training progress and identify current and ongoing business needs.
- Developing digital and print educational material (e.g. videos and manuals)
- Organizing classroom-style seminars
- Conducting role-playing activities to develop interpersonal skills (e.g. negotiation, teamwork and conflict management)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send only their CV / Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with their valid addresses and contact numbers included.
Note: The subject of your application should be the job Title
Application Deadline 24th February, 2019.