Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: AB/Bosun Crane Operator
Req I D: Req-1485
- Shall have understanding and comply with all relevant sections of the Company’s policies and management system.
- Taking care of deck cargo operations and responsible for ensuring that the weather decks, cargo spaces and storerooms under his control are secure at all times.
- Fulfil the maintenance requirements for deck machinery as directed by the Chief Officer and carry out planned maintenance procedures when required.
- 8+ industry experience
- Preference will be given to those who can work legally in Nigeria and UK
Additional Training Requirements:
- As per Marine Master Training Matrix (HHR-MA-0013)
- Crane operator, Engineering Degree, Marine Engineering.
Job Title: Business Development/Marketer
Req ID: Req-1484
- Graduate with minimum of five years relevant experience
- Science or Engineering bias
- Knowledge of oil and gas business
- Marketing skills
- BSc, Business Management, Marketing, MS Office, MS Power Point, Oil & Gas, Operations.
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
Req ID: Req-1483
Job type: Contract
- Graduate with minimum of five years relevant experience.
Scope of work:
- General logistics for onshore and offshore operations
- Fleet operations and maintenance
- Immigration knowledge
- Customs knowledge
- Shipping knowledge
- Other various relevant government agencies regulations
- Logistics Supervisor, BSc, Logistics, MS Office, Oil & Gas, Operations, MS Office
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply