Job Vacancies at Hobark International Limited, 11th February, 2019
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: AB/Bosun Crane Operator
Req I D: Req-1485
- Shall have understanding and comply with all relevant sections of the Company’s policies and management system.
- Taking care of deck cargo operations and responsible for ensuring that the weather decks, cargo spaces and storerooms under his control are secure at all times.
- Fulfil the maintenance requirements for deck machinery as directed by the Chief Officer and carry out planned maintenance procedures when required.
- 8+ industry experience
- Preference will be given to those who can work legally in Nigeria and UK
Additional Training Requirements:
- As per Marine Master Training Matrix (HHR-MA-0013)
- Crane operator, Engineering Degree, Marine Engineering.
Job Title: Business Development/Marketer
Req ID: Req-1484
- Graduate with minimum of five years relevant experience
- Science or Engineering bias
- Knowledge of oil and gas business
- Marketing skills
- BSc, Business Management, Marketing, MS Office, MS Power Point, Oil & Gas, Operations.
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
Req ID: Req-1483
Job type: Contract
- Graduate with minimum of five years relevant experience.
Scope of work:
- General logistics for onshore and offshore operations
- Fleet operations and maintenance
- Immigration knowledge
- Customs knowledge
- Shipping knowledge
- Other various relevant government agencies regulations
- Logistics Supervisor, BSc, Logistics, MS Office, Oil & Gas, Operations, MS Office
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply