Job Vacancies at Hobark International Limited, 12th February, 2019
Hobark International Limited (HIL) is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Driller
Req ID: Req-1488
- Directly Supervise Deck crew and 3rd Party/vendors on deck
- As delegate of the Rig Superintendent/Toolpusher, secure the well in emergency situations and be aware of environmental aspects at all times.
- Ensure that the Toolpusher, Rig Superintendent and Client are advised of all current and/or changing conditions.
- Under instruction from the Rig Superintendent they will conduct Well Control Drills.
- Ensure that well control equipment is correctly maintained, installed and pressure tested.
- Take direction from the Toolpusher in all Well Control Operations.
- Ensure that they have read the vessels Well Control Manual that includes the current HdB Policies on Well Control & Barriers.
- Driller, Marine Engineering, Marine Equipment.
Job Title: Tool Pusher (Night/Day)
Req ID: Req-1487
- Review, understanding and comply with the Project Quality Plan/System.
- Review, understanding and comply with the Project Safety Management Plan/System and participation in setting worksite safety objectives and key performance indicators.
- Review, understand and comply with Emergency Safety Plan and Bridging documentation between client and HdB Management systems
- Associate/2 Years Diploma/Diploma or relevant degree
- 7+ years Marine Experience
- Experience with Siem Helix LWO Unit
- Engineering Degree, Marine Engineering, Marine Equipment, Tool Pusher
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply