Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Chief Miller- Nigerian Eagle Flour Mills
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Monitor milling operations to ensure optimum working conditions.
- Ensure scheduled maintenance is carried out to avert undue breakdowns of machines.
- Ensure compliance of operations processes with safety, health and environment standards and adherence to SOPs.
- Ensure compliance with NAFDAC, SON and other regulatory bodies.
- Responsible to the Production Manager.
- Check Miller’s records on quality of products and rate of raw-input utilization for control purposes.
- Run the mill according to instructions in line with the set standard of the organization.
- 5 O-Levels credits including Mathematics and English in not more than two sittings.
- Bachelor’s Degree or HND in Food-technology, Food science, Chemistry and other related disciplines.
- Certificate in Milling is mandatory
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ cognate experience in Milling with at least five (5) years as a Miller.
The Person Must:
- Have good leadership skills.
- Have good knowledge of computer MS software packages.
- Be an effective communicator.
- Have excellent people management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply