Capital Bancorp Plc. (CBP) is one of the foremost financial and professional services providers in Nigeria. Capital Bancorp Plc was borne of the perceived need to enhance the accessibility of industry, commerce and individuals to capital, whether loan or equity and high-grade investments.
CBL is a Central Bank of Nigeria licensed multidisciplinary finance house and a member of The Nigerian Stock Exchange. The company is registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) as an Issuing House, Investment Adviser, Broker/Dealer and Portfolio Manager.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
- Ideal candidate should have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics or any related field with 5-8 years relevant experience in a Finance House.
- ICAN certification is a Must. ACCA, CISA will be an added advantage.
- Prospective candidates must be Proficient in Microsoft applications including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
Job Title: Head, Research
- The Position Holder will be responsible for providing Oversight in the collection of market data & trend-spotting on various classes of security instruments, and their transformation into actionable information through fundamental, technical, and quantitative analysis, presented in periodic research notes with the aim of supporting investment decision-making by both internal teams (proprietary trading desks), and the company’s clientele (retail and institutional).
- Supports Team’s Development: Provides advice, guidance, and assistance to less experienced colleagues as required. CIS will be an added advantage.
- Ideal candidate should have a degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Statistics or any related field with at least 5 years relevant experience in a similar position in Capital Markets, and Corporate Finance.
Job Title: Head, Wealth Creation
Requirements, Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution, complemented by a master’s degree will be an added advantage
- High degree of honesty and integrity as enshrined in the CFA and SEC Nigeria code of conduct
- Sales Management
- Relationship Management
- Brand Management
- Digital Marketing.
- The primary responsibility of the Head, Wealth Creation is to identify opportunities and develop relationships with Retail and Institutional investors.
- Will provide strategic insights and leadership to the Sales team with a goal to attract new clients and build up assets under management very quickly to achieve a critical mass.
Deadline: 15th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Position as the subject matter.