Latest Job Vacancies at Five3 Nigeria Limited, 7th Feb., 2019
Five3 Nigeria Limited is a dynamic firm,we operate locally and internationally in carefully selected developed and emerging markets that present the greatest strategic potential for future growth.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cashier
- Cashier- obtains payment for goods by scanning items, itemizing and totaling customer’s purchases.
- Itemizes and totals purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items; operating a cash register.
- Enters price changes by referring to price sheets and special sale bulletins.
- Discounts purchases by redeeming coupons.
- Collects payments by accepting cash, check, or charge payments from customers; making change for cash customers.
- Verifies credit acceptance by reviewing and recording driver’s license number; operating credit card authorization system.
- Balances cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift.
- Provides pricing information by answering questions.
- Maintains checkout operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Energy Level, Dependability, Productivity, Customer Service, Professionalism, Attention to Detail, Customer Focus, General Math Skills, Informing Others, Basic Safety and Job Knowledge.
Application Deadline 15th February, 2019.
Job Title: Front Desk Agent
- The Front Desk Officer projects the brand impression of the company to the customers through exceptional client service delivery
- The individual’s customer handling skill and conduct is often considered to give a lasting impression to the customers about the company and its people, product and services.
- Orientate customers about the products and services of the company.
- Engage in educational selling to customers while fielding telephone calls.
- Receiving and directing visitors.
- Emailing, word processing, filing, and faxing.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Diary management and Preparation of reports.
- Assisting and contributing in general to front desk office coordination.
- Maintaining confidentiality with regards to client information.
- Interact with clients, vendors and visitors.
- Answer telephones calls and transferring calls to the appropriate department or staff member.
- Sign for and deliver packages from courier.
- Relieve management of administrative details.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of an OND
- Must be Lagos State resident.
Application Deadline 12th February, 2019.
Job Title: Customer Service Representative
- We are looking for a Call Center Representative that will be the liaison between our company and its current and potential customers.
- The successful candidate will be able to accept ownership for effectively solving customer issues, complaints and inquiries;keeping customer satisfaction at the core of every decision and behavior.
- Manage large amounts of inbound and outbound calls in a timely manner
- Follow communication “scripts” when handling different topics
- Identify customers’ needs, clarify information, research every issue and provide solutions and/or alternatives
- Seize opportunities to upsell products when they arise
- Build sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile
- Keep records of all conversations in our call center database in a comprehensible way
- Frequently attend educational seminars to improve knowledge and performance level
- Meet personal/team qualitative and quantitative targets
- Previous experience in a customer support role
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- High school degree.
Application Deadline 13th February, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com