School Kits Limited is a leading professional school outfitting firm and a one-stop shop for a wide range of requirements for students from pre-school age through the secondary (High) school age. We are passionate about providing value to schools and parents hence we strive to deliver quality, flexibility and affordability on school supplies.
School Kits Limited commenced business in 2000 and has experienced significant growth for the years becoming a credible brand within the school supply industry in Nigeria. Our competence and credibility can be attested by many satisfied School clients from start-ups schools to well-established institutions as listed in our portfolio.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: Internal Control Executive
Overall Job Scope/ Key Job Responsibilities
- Oversee the personnel and daily activities of the Internal Control department.
- Develop/Review Compliance Procedures for all departments/units and ensure adherence to laid down policies and procedures.
- Identify areas of strengths and weaknesses and engage in continuous education and staff development on best practices.
- Carry out Frequent Internal Control Audits to mitigating risk on loss/theft of SKUs
- Review the Analysis of financial information and prepared financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within an organization.
- Contribute to the safeguarding of corporate assets and the interest of the Company by ensuring that appropriate internal controls are in place and operating effectively.
- Recommend changes to policies and procedures where necessary
- Insolvency and Business Recovery
- Foresee, Manage and Control negligence across all departments to avoid company parting with money and loss of man-hours
- Apply a risk-based approach to the review of the systems and controls of the Company through the implementation of the audit review work
- Prepare and Send Reports of audit reviews to the Senior Management
- Discuss the findings and propose action plans of audit reviews with the Senior Management on a constructive basis in order to develop the most appropriate, proportionate solutions to issues arising.
- Develop strong working relationships with colleagues, clients and relevant authorities.
- Conduct investigations of suspected internal fraud.
- As a member of any relevant committee to which the post holder may be appointed during the course of the year, to be familiar with the terms of reference and responsibilities, and to participate by attendance, reporting and challenge at meetings and accept collegiate responsibilities for decisions made.
- B.Sc / M.Sc in Accounting
- ACA Certified (or Final stage) with minimum of 2 years audit experience.
Skills and Attributes:
- Advanced computer skills on MS Office, accounting software and databases
- Reporting Skills – Ability to manipulate large amounts of data and to compile detailed reports
- Proven knowledge of auditing standards and procedures, laws, rules and regulations
- Keen attention to detail and excellent analytical skills
- Sound independent judgement
- General Mathematical Skills
- Proficiency in QuickBooks usage for accounting and internal control processes.
- Deadline-Oriented and Result driven
- Time Management
- Written and Oral skills
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Ability to work under pressure
- Personal attributes: Confident, Self-driven, Determined, Positive and Enthusiastic
- Excellent Prioritization and Organizational abilities
- Professionalism and Objectivity
- Analytical skills
- Unquestioned personal integrity with strong ethics and values.
- Between 25 -30 years of age
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Locations: Lagos, Oyo, Rivers
Overall purpose of the job:
- Developing a growth strategy for the organization – This strategy would be focused on increasing our market share in your region, ensure customer satisfaction and profit for the business
- Identifying and Engaging prospects, follow up on business opportunities and set meetings
- Initiating and maintaining profitable relationships with new/ existing customers
- Introducing new/ existing products to prospective clients
- Developing and Reviewing marketing materials for the Marketing/Sales department
- Writing reports on trends in the industries we operate – Education, Retail and Textile- and ensure SKL Management is properly informed.
- Negotiating contracts, initiating proposals, and closing deals
- Preparing presentations
- In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events (Market Knowledge)
- Proficiency in QuickBooks usage for Sales orders’ processes and analysis
- Socially adept
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Prioritizing obligations
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Good with numbers
- Age 26- 33 years
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience as a Business Development Manager.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org