Latest Job Vacancies in a Travel and Tour Organization
StreSERT Services Limited – Our client is a top Travel and Tour organization mostly into general ticketing, hotel reservations & airport protocol, visa processing, Umrah and Hajj operations, tours with head office on Lagos Island.
We are recruiting on behalf of our client to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Ticketing and Reservation/Marketing Executive
- Market the services of the organization, make and confirm reservations for transportation or lodging, deliver tickets, contact individuals and groups to inform them of package tours; provide tourists with travel information etc.
Desired skills, Experience & Qualification
- Must be able to use the Amadeus/Sabre ticketing software
- Must be skilled at marketing
- Marketing & customer service oriented
- Be persuasive and diplomatic
- Have a good business awareness
- Good communicator
- Must have at least four (4) years marketing/ticketing experience in a travel and tours organization
- Must be a graduate (HND/B.Sc)
- Marketing & sales of travels & trips;
- Make and confirm reservations for transportation and accommodations;
- Answer enquiries regarding information such as schedules, accommodations, procedures, and policies;
- Sells and assembles tickets for transmittal or mailing to customers;
- Determine whether space is available on travel dates requested by customers, assigning requested spaces when available;
- Plan routes, itineraries, and accommodation details, and compute fares and fees, using schedules, rate books, and computers;
- Prepare customer invoices and accept payment;
- Enhances and maximise on established relationships and nurture and develop new contacts and business;
- Strives to find creative and innovative methods to maximise the organization’s exposure and results in the market.
- Develops credible working relationships with key interfaces – Corporate & individual in order to develop the organizations awareness and image, lead the contract negotiations and develop strong partnerships.
- Ensures clear communication framework between colleagues of other departments when applicable.
- Liaise with travel partners, including airlines and hotels, to manage bookings and schedules, often in advance.
- Deals with customer enquiries and aim to meet their expectations.
Proposed salary is N80,000 – N100,000 monthly PLUS commission
Deadline: 1st March, 2019.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “RMA – Lagos” as subject of application.